Online purchases made on our website (online store) are subject to the present Terms and Conditions, which will prevail over any other specific provisions.
All purchases made by our customers imply full and unreserved acceptance of these sales terms and conditions.
- All product prices shown on the website are subject to the applicable rates at the time of purchase, excluding shipping expenses.
- Shipping costs, when applied, will be invoiced to the customer and added to the cost of the purchase.
- The shipping costs will be indicated during the purchasing procedure.
- Orders placed on our website will be regarded as confirmed once they have been validated by Frank Keerl S.A.
- Frank Keerl S.A. has the right to cancel any specific order in the event of customers not omplying with payment commitments.
- The customer declares his or her knowledge and acceptance of purchasing terms and conditions upon confirming orders.
Terms of payment
- Payment may be made by Credit Card (VISA, MASTERCARD,VISA ELECTRON), paypal or bank transfer.
- All payments must be made in Euros.
- Credit card payments will be made via a secure payment gateway server. Credit card information will not be stored in our database.
- Shipment expenses will be settled during the purchase process according to weight, volume and destination.
- All orders placed online must be validated by Frank Keerl S.A.
- Once cleared, the order will be sent within 24 to 48 hours, depending on stock availability.
- No deliveries will be made on weekends or holidays.
- You are requested to check carefully that the number of packages indicated on the courier’s delivery note corresponds to the number delivered; and that the package is intact and not damaged. The delivering courier must be notified of any damage or missing items immediately and this must be stated on the aforementioned document.
Return of goods
The delivery of products will be considered complete once the goods are at the customer’s disposal. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the adequacy of the delivered products to the order he or she has placed. Any claim relating to the nature or specifications of products must be made within eight (8) days of delivery.
In order to return a product you are not satisfied with, please email via the “Contact Us” or “More Information” tabs on our website, indicating the product you wish to return, the reason and the number of the order receipt or invoice.
In order for us to accept the return of a product, the package must come in its original packaging and undamaged. It is the customer’s obligation to keep a signed copy of the delivery documentation provided by the transportation company.
The returned product must be shipped to our warehouse at the customer’s risk, covering transportation costs and customs fees if applicable.
All product returns must be previously formalized with our Post-sales Department and must be sent in the original packaging. NO RETURNS WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT
FRANK KEERL disclaims all responsibility for returned products until they are delivered to our warehouse by the transportation company hired by the customer and duly verified.
Warranty and competent jurisdiction
- All products sold on this site are guaranteed. The duration of warranty will depend on the brand and model of the article.
- The warranty period starts from the date of the purchase invoice.
- Improper use, wear or breakage due to misuse will void the warranty.
- Frank Keerl S.A must be informed as to any incident relating to the product purchased online via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via web (including any damage caused during shipping).
- We will contact the customer to arrange for damaged items to be collected and, when convenient, they will be duly repaired or replaced.
- When placing an order, the customer duly accepts the present terms and conditions of sale and, in the event of dispute, he or she shall submit to the arbitration of the Courts of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other corresponding jurisdiction.